Update Xbox One Controller Mac
Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
For software downloads for any Microsoft mouse, keyboard, webcam, headset or other Microsoft products, please visit Microsoft Accessories today. Download Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver for Windows 64-bit. OS support: Windows 7 / 8 64-bit. Category: Input Devices. The Xbox Accessories app gives you more ways to play when paired with an Xbox Wireless Controller, an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, or an Xbox Adaptive Controller. Create and edit controller profiles by remapping buttons, swapping sticks and triggers, and configuring controller vibration. When you connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to your Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 PC with a micro-USB cable, Windows will automatically download and install the drivers for the controller. If Windows is not set to automatically download device software, you can check for updates through Device Manager.
It updates the driver to the modern standard and re-implements wireless controller support. If you find any regression in the driver, make sure to make an issue and specifically mention that you are using this version of the driver. Alpha 4 adds xbox one wireless controller support.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Xbox One Controller Mac Usb
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Connect Xbox One Controller To Mac
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.