In this post, we’ll provide download macOS Catalina ISO for VMware & VirtualBox. We enough talked about macOS Catalina 10.15 finally macOS Catalina is out. With is incredible features and now available on Mac App Store. As facing huge issues on the new operating system, after the passage of time finally, all issues bugs fixed. All the expectations are full filled with fixing the errors, bugs. And what the users expected completed. If you remember when macOS Catalina released. There was doubt about the installation process, users were doubting on the security problems. But finally, after an experiment, Apple fixed all of them. Now enjoy using macOS Catalina on Windows PC, or anywhere else.
Download Windows 10 Iso File
The ISO file is only about 5 gigabytes, but I recommend you use a USB drive with at least 16 gigabytes of space just in case Windows needs more space during the installation process. I bought a 32 gigabyte USB drive at Walmart for only $3, so this shouldn't be very expensive. Download ISO Opener for Windows to open and extract files from the ISO disc image file. ISO Opener has had 0 updates within the past 6 months.
Though macOS Catalina with it’s handy features attract many users. But again let’s see what will be the changes in future updates to it. To be more attractive and compatible with computers. When talking about macOS Catalina installation on the real Mac, I think it can not be a huge deal. But to complete our experience we have to install it on different platforms of Windows PC with an ISO file or VMDK file. Simply we can check the features all things through updating macOS Catalina in Virtual machines.
- Related:Download macOS Catalina Torrent Image – Latest Version
What is macOS Catalina ISO
We are expecting to do many ways to get something extra knowledge, but installing macOS Catalina on Windows PC is not the only way of macOS Catalina installation. But you can install it on VMware, VirtualBox on Windows PC, these ways are suitable for a Windows user to be touched with macOS Catalina. Without installing macOS Catalina with VMDK file on Windows PC through Virtual machines on Windows PC. We found two other separate ways to install it on VMware, or VirtualBox on Windows using the ISO file. Also, you get a macOS Catalina Virtual machine file, or still, the macOS Catalina files remain in the same place.
Download macOS Catalina ISO For VMware & VirtualBox
When getting an idea on what is VMDK file? or what is ISO file for VMware & VirtualBox? Absolutely there are some changes in it. Like “VMDK” used for “Virtual Machine Disk File”, and “ISO” is a complete copy of everything stored on a physical disk. For example, we use macOS Catalina with VMDK & ISO file for Virtualization purposes but in two different methods. And for installing it on a real Mac we use macOS Catalina DMG file or the file which you are getting from Mac App Store is much different than the VMDK file and ISO file. Because of the VMDK file and ISO file created by us. This file is specifically created for VMware & VirtualBox installation purposes. This ISO file will be used for installing on VMware & VirtualBox but in other methods.
However, we successfully installed macOS Catalina on VMware & VirtualBox using the ISO file. And perfectly it is working without any error. Due to security reasons, we uploaded on two different platforms Google Drive and MediaFire. When you don’t have any Mac computer. But have enthusiastic to download the file for Virtualization and install it. And we have made this easy to access online to the files every time. By staying on our site we always try to get the latest update for you when it released. Be ready to install it on your Windows PC by VMware & VirtualBox. Also, update macOS Catalina to the latest version on virtual machines. But there aren’t any differences between updating on VMware and VirtualBox. These the requirements for a Virtual machine, whether that is VMware or VirtualBox.
Download macOS Catalina ISO File (Latest Update)
You can download macOS Catalina ISO file. For the extraction of the file, you can use WinRAR & 7Zip.
Windows Iso Download
- macOS Catalina 10.15.5 Final ISO (19F101) – Latest Version
- macOS Catalina Beta 10.15 (19A4871) ISO
Here is how to do the installation of ISO file on VMware & VirtualBox
There are some differences between the installation of macOS Catalina on VMware and VirtualBox check below content.
That’s all, about macOS Catalina ISO File for VMware & VirtualBox. Prepare the file and start the installation, on VMware and VirtualBox. Again if there is remaining something we are happy to hear from you in the comment section. Also, share your feedback with us too.
Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows PC – Video
Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows PC – Video
The macOS Mojave was the fifteenth release from Apple for their macOS family and was made available to the public on the 24th of September in 2018. The macOS Mojave 10.14.1 (the updated version) was released on the 30th of October of the same year with a couple of new updates.
It succeeded Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 which was released on the 25th of September in 2017 and was preceded by the macOS Catalina 10.15 which was released on the 7th of October in 2019. This macOS is known to be the last one developed by Apple to support 32-bit applications as macOS Catalina only supports 64-bit applications.
Download Latest Version: macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO & DMG Image
5.6GB / 5.9GB
Tutorial: How to Install Mac OS on Windows PC using Virtual Machine.
There were a large number of new features and additions introduced in macOS Mojave that made it successful. In particular, Dark Mode, Stacks and the improved App Store received fine praise. Additions to the Finder and Screenshot features helped improve their ability to serve the needs of the users greatly. The focus on strong security for the user’s information was also viewed favourably.
At the same time, the macOS received criticism for its beta performance issues. Not all the features implemented on the system were completely developed either. Despite these shortcomings, macOS Mojave was seen as a powerful step forward for Apple towards its future products.
Productive Features of macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Here are some of the features that were introduced in Mojave and some of the pre-existing ones that have been reworked:
- Finder Quick Actions- This is a useful feature that will allow users to create a PDF or rotate an image without the use of an app. The user can explore the kind of actions that they can perform by checking out the Quick Actions menu.
- Finder Preview Panel- Like before,this feature allows the user to have a small glance into a document or an image without actually opening it. Additionally, users will now be able to be aware of details about the document or images such as the date of document creation or the kind of lens used for taking a photo.
- Quick Look- A pre-existing app on macOS Sierra, Quick Look allows users to see files, folders or photos without even opening them. With the new Markup feature, photos and PDFs can now be cropped or rotated. Text can also be added to them.
- Security improvements- Ad trackers that constantly bombard users with advertisements when they show interest in a product will now be blocked by the macOS. The macOS also now asks the user for permission for apps to use their Mac’s microphone and camera. Permissions will also be asked for other things such as browser data and message history.
- Safari Favicons- Since favicons were not available in Safari before, most people preferred to use Google Chrome. Now, favicons are available in Safari which means that users will be able to enjoy what they have been desperately waiting for. With the aid of favicons, users will now have much greater ease identifying their tabs without having to open them. This may be a small addition but it has made many users incredibly ecstatic.
- Dock- This is a pre-existing feature that can be used to get to apps and features that users are prone to access on a daily basis. In macOS Mojave, the Dock will show users up to 3 apps that they have used recently. Since not everyone is a fan of this feature as some find it annoying, they can turn it off if they wish.
- Facetime- Users can now chat with up to 32 people at the same time. If there is a group call happening, each participant can join in whenever they want during the active duration of the call. Group messages can also be sent in Facetime.
- App Store- The App Store has received many new additions to its already impressive set of features. The newly introduced Discover tab helps users find apps that they may have missed out on before, based on their preferences. The Create app will help users who are interested in producing content through methods like video editing and filmmaking.
- Dark Mode- By using Dark Mode, users will now be able to switch between Light Mode as well as Dark Mode. Using this new mode, users can protect their eyes from strain when they are working at night. The blue light that is emitted from the Mac screen is not good for the user’s eyes and Dark Mode helps reduce it greatly. The mode makes it easier to read text on the screen if there is good contrast between the screen and what the user is reading. Using Dark Mode can also help save battery life.
- Continuity Camera- If the user’s Mac and iOS devices are in close proximity to each other and both have their Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on, this feature can be used. It allows users to have whatever they scan or take a picture of on their iOS device be immediately available for display on their Mac. This feature can save a lot of time that would normally be taken in transferring photos or documents from iOS devices to the Mac the manual way.
- Dynamic Desktops- This feature changes the wallpaper of Mac’s screen according to the time of day. In order to use this feature, the user must have their Location Services enabled as the feature needs this information in order to be able to draw a match between the lighting outside in the user’s location with the wallpaper that they have on their screen.
- New ported apps- A few apps have been ported to the macOS Mojave from the iOS, namely News, Stocks, Voice Memos, and Home. News is an incredibly informative app that will provide users with updates and news pages from the world. With Home, users will now be able to connect their Mac with their HomeKit accessories which help them control their environment(light-bulbs, smart door locks, etc). If you wish to use your voice to record yourself singing or create voice memos, Voice is the app for you. Users can also sync their voice memos with all their iOS devices. Stocks will help the user get all of the financial information and stock market details that they need, complete with excellent diagrammatic representations with the appropriate statistical data attached.
- Stacks- Having a messy desktop can be excruciating to deal with it, especially for those who try to organize the multitude of files on their Desktop and end up failing. With the Stacks option, those worries can now be put to rest. Users will now be able to neatly arrange their files into neat stacks according to their wishes. There are different fields according to which the stacking can take place depending on the user’s preference such as the date the file was last modified or the date that the file was created. Stacks has been praised as one of the brightest additions introduced in macOS Mojave.
- Screenshot markup- There are many more options to take screenshots in macOS Mojave. These include being able to screenshot the entire screen, a specific window, or a specific area. The user is also able to screen record the entire screen or a specific part of it according to their preferences(for video purposes). They can also add text, shapes, or color to their screenshot if they wish.
- Siri- Siri has always been an important part of the Apple family and a great virtual assistant to users. In macOS Mojave, Siri is now able to control HomeKit devices and can also assist the user in finding their saved passwords.
- Updates- Normally, updates are performed through the App Store. In macOS Mojave, there is a Software Updates panel under System Preferences that has been designed especially for this purpose.
- Inclusion of new emojis- This may not seem like addition of great importance but the excitement that comes with it is nothing short of huge. More than 70 new emojis have been introduced to Apple’s emoji family.
- Emojis in the mail- Emojis can now be included in the user’s mails. There is a convenient shortcut available that the user can utilise in order to do this.
How to download the macOS Mojave ISO and DMG files
There are certain conditions that have to be satisfied before proceeding with the download. Using a verified link online, the user should download VirtualBox or VMWare. After this is done, the user should proceed to the Terminal and type in the required commands that come under each of the specified steps below:
- Creating a virtual disk for the installation media.
- Mounting the virtual disk.
- Writing the installer to the mount point.
- Unmounting the installer app.
- Converting the DMG file to the ISO format.
- Changing the file extension to an ISO file.
Requirements for macOS Mojave 10.14.1
The user’s Mac must have a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and 12.5 GB of available storage space in case they are upgrading to macOS Mojave from any one of its predecessors from OS X El Capitan and onwards. It will require 18.5 GB of available storage space if the upgrade is for an OS that is or precedes OS X Yosemite.
Steps to download macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Please follow these steps below in order to download macOS Mojave 10.14.1:
Check if the Mac system is compatible with macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Mac Iso File Download
The user should check if their Mac model is compatible with the macOS that they are about to download and install. These are the models that are supported:
- MacBook(2015 and onwards)
- MacPro(2013 and onwards)
- MacBook Pro(2012 and onwards)
- MacBook Air(2012 and onwards)
- iMac(2012 and onwards)
- Mac Mini(2012 and onwards)
Backup the system
The user should backup all of the important files that they may be afraid of losing. Time Machine is an excellent inbuilt feature that can help the users take care of this. The user should connect their system with an external storage device and then let Time Machine backup their files to this location. If the user’s original files are ever deleted or gone, they can use their backup files. DropBox, iCloud and OneDrive are also great alternatives to Time Machine.
Ensure that a strong Internet Connection is present
A lot of time is required to download and install macOS Mojave and the user should be thoroughly prepared for this. They should ensure that their Mac is connected to a strong Internet connection so that there are no interruptions in the download or installation of the macOS.
Download the macOS
The user can now download the macOS from their App Store.
Allow the Installation process to take place
The user will be prompted to begin the installation process once the download has been completed. The instructions displayed by the installer should be carefully followed and completed accordingly by the user. It is recommended that the user perform the installation in the evening so that the process can get completed overnight. They should ensure that their Mac’s lid is not closed and they should not enable the Sleep option either.
Enjoy the macOS for yourself
The user should patiently wait for the installation process to get completed( this process may take a very long time). Once it is done, the Mac will be restarted. After this, the user will be able to enjoy using and experiencing macOS Mojave 10.14.1 themselves.
If you have not tried out the macOS Mojave 10.14.1, we strongly suggest that you give it a try. Apple has done an incredible job of trying to improve upon the previous macOS High Sierra version. There has been a massive influx of new features in this version that we are sure you would love to try out.
Please peruse this article thoroughly before you update your Mac’s current OS to macOS Mojave 10.14 so that you will not miss out on any important information that you may require. We are so happy that we got the opportunity to be able to help you through this article. Please do reach out to us in the comments section below if you have any queries and we will help resolve them for you.
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 ISO & DMG Files Direct Download - ISORIVER
The macOS Mojave was the fifteenth release from Apple for their macOS family and was made available to the public on the 24th of September in 2018...
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Mac OS Mojave 10.14
Application Category: OS