- M Audio software, free download Mac Os
- M Audio software, free download Mac 10 6 8
- Free Mac Software Download Sites
HyperControl for Axiom AIR with Avid® Pro Tools®
Drivers & Software Updates Search. Do you have the latest drivers for your device? Our engineering team is constantly adding, updating and improving our drivers to ensure optimal performance. File Download; Hammer 88: 1.0.8:: Hammer 88 Preset Editor for Mac 1.0.8: Code 25: 1.0.8. Hammer 88 Preset Editor for Windows 1.0.7. M-Audio PROFIRE 2626 Driver and Manual and Utility for Windows and Mac OS. Opendrivers.com focus on One-stop free driver download Service.20202020-11-03T12:42:45.
M Audio software, free download Mac Os
Current releases of Pro Tools do not support HyperControl for Axiom AIR keyboards. Native HyperControl support is planned for a future Pro Tools release, but in the meantime, this driver lets you use your Axiom AIR keyboard’s HyperControl Mode with Pro Tools.
We recommend enabling Pro Tools HyperControl support with this driver only when using Pro Tools, not other digital audio workstations (DAWs).
TO INSTALL AND SET UP THE DRIVER:
1. Click the installer file you downloaded with this package. You may be asked to restart your computer after the installation is complete.
2. After completing the installation, open the M-Audio Axiom AIR Control Panel:
If you use Windows: Click the Windows button, and then click “Control Panel.” In the “Search Control Panel” field, type “M-Audio Axiom AIR” and select the “M-Audio Axiom AIR” result that appears.
If you use Mac OS X: Click the Apple icon, and then click “System Preferences.” Under “Other,” click the “M-Audio Axiom AIR” icon.
3. In the window that appears, check the “Enable Pro Tools HyperControl Support” box.
4. In the window that appears, click “OK” to confirm or “Cancel” to cancel your choice.
5. Close Pro Tools (if it is open), and power off your Axiom AIR keyboard (if it is connected and powered on).
6. Power on your Axiom AIR keyboard again, and then reopen Pro Tools.
7. In Pro Tools, click the “Setup” menu, and select “Peripherals.”
8. In the Peripherals window, click the “MIDI Controllers” tab.
9. In one of the 4 device rows, select “M-Audio Keyboard” from the “Type” drop-down menu, select “Axiom AIR, HyperControl” from the “Receive From” and “Send To” menus, and then click “OK.” Your Axiom AIR can now use HyperControl Mode in Pro Tools!
If you want to use your Axiom AIR keyboard later with other DAWs, we recommend disabling the Pro Tools HyperControl support. To do this, follow Steps 2-4 above, but uncheck the box in Step 3.
When using this driver, please note the following:
* Pro Tools HyperControl features are limited to Axiom AIR’s slider, encoder and transport controls.
* Pro Tools HyperControl information in Axiom AIR’s display is limited to slider and encoder control values.
M Audio software, free download Mac 10 6 8
For the latest information about this product (system requirements, compatibility information, etc.) and product registration, visit the webpage for your product:
Free Mac Software Download Sites
For additional product support, visit m-audio.com/support