After months of beta testing, Google has finally released the latest version of Google Earth, Google Earth 6.2. This new version brings it with improved imagery rendering, new search interface, integration of Google+ service, and addition interesting features and bug fixes.
Google Earth is a desktop 3D globe and map software that lets user fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrains, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean, etc. from their desktop. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
What’s new in Google Earth Version 6.2 ?
1. Improved imagery rendering, including:
- Google Earth imagery is significantly more seamless, especially at higher altitudes
- Fade-in animation for imagery as it is fetched.
- Anisotropic filtering by default.
- Improved level of detail calculation for imagery tiles.
2. Enhanced search, including support for:
Mac - Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later Linux - LSB 4.0 (Linux Standard. Mac, or Linux RX8 Download Google Earth System requirements: PC - Windows XP, Windows. Google Earth for Mac OS X 220.127.116.1121 download free - Discover any location on earth - free. software downloads - best software, shareware, demo and trialware.
- Clearer local business and directions search results. These now appear in full HTML in the left hand panel.
- Improved quality thresholds on search results.
- Walking directions, biking directions, and transit search.
- Search layers in local business searches. In a local business search, you now see all relevant results in the 3D view, 10 results in the search panel.
- Suggest in search. As you type a search query, search suggestions appear in a drop-down menu.
- Loading search results with one click, not two.
3. Integration of Google+ service, share screenshots of the places you’ve virtually traveled to with your Circles, such as family, friends or your local hiking club, from within the Google Earth client.
4. Unified network stack. Google Earth now uses the same network stack for imagery, vector content, balloon content and embedded browser content. This will avoid situations where imagery loads but balloon content does not display under certain proxy settings.
5. Unified Google login mechanism in the client.
6. Improved performance with 3D buildings.
Free Download Google Earth 6.2 Full Version Offline Standalone Setup Installer
Google Earth 6.2 is already available for download for PC, Mac, and Linux platforms at Google Earth site, which is of course an online installer. You need to have active internet on the PC where you wish to install Google Earth 6.2 using this online Setup installer. For those who prefer the full version standalone offline setup installer for Google Earth 6.2 latest version can use the following direct download links to get the full installer:
Google Earth 6.2 Offline Installer For Windows: GoogleEarthWin.exe
Google Earth 6.2 Offline Installer For Mac OS X: GoogleEarthMac.dmg
Mac Os X Download
If you’re using beta or older version of Google Earth you’ll be automatically upgraded to latest version.
Choose any place in the world and view it perfectly from above, then choose another place and travel as if you were flying over all the cities between those two localizations.
It's amazing, and it's being improved day by day. Now it also includes 3D cities, but that's not as stunning as viewing the streets with the options Google Street View which places you in the middle of the street viewing the real images of the streets included (which are more and more day by day).
The layer system allows you to know a lot about the places you desire: hotels, restaurants, petrol stations, hospitals, monuments... You can use Google Earth to know the distance between two points or to get directions.
Google Earth can be used for a lot of purposes. It also features information from Wikipedia or Panoramio, which means you can access information from different locations and photos uploaded by users.
Mac Os DownloadBy Beatriz Escalante Impressive Google Earth update rolls out after two years of silence
Google Earth Download For Mac Os X
While Google Earth had its moment, it's quite clear that it's lost momentum over the years due to largely being eclipsed by the features on Google Maps and a clear absence of new developments in 3D visualization. Two years ago a new automated 3D viewing system for buildings and geographical features was implemented to replace the outdated, manually uploaded static 3D models. Now the latest version of Google Earth has jumped lightyears ahead of all that, offering an impressive interface from which to explore the world with an unimaginable precision and level of detail, and with added tools for discovering remote places all around the planet.