- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel. Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required. Get it for PowerPC or Intel. Mac OS X 10.3 Panther. QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required. Get it for PowerPC. Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar. Get it for PowerPC.
- Download firefox mac, firefox mac, firefox mac download free. Mozilla continues to work on further improvements for its flagship.
I am not much of a techie, a fairly new Mac user but I have been using TenFourFox since it came out on an iMac G4/800, DSL, running Tiger 10.4.11. In my opinion much faster, more secure than Firefox 3, works perfectly on my machine. I kept my complete FF3 install intact because that's where TenFourFox configures itself from. Mozilla firefox for mac os x 10.4 11 download List hidden folders mac terminal Tiktok macarena challenge Internet explorer 6 for mac os x download free Mac os x 10.12 sierra iso download Photoshop cs5 for macbook pro free download dj software for mac free download hp laserjet cp1025 color driver mac mac os x mojave macbook pro 2012 Quake 1 mac. Download firefox mac 10.4.11 for mac (page 8) - Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.2: Yosemite just got bigger, and much more programs. 7 Days To Die Free Download Mac. Last Updated: March 17, 2015 To get Firefox for Mac 10.4.11 you need to which is the last version of Firefox to support PowerPC (PPC) Macs. But Firefox 3.6.28 still works on PPC Macs.
Devices and Mac OS X version
VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported. Please use version 2.0.10 linked below.
Web browser plugin for Mac OS X
Support for NPAPI plugins was removed from all modern web browsers, so VLC's plugin is no longer maintained. The last version is 3.0.4 and can be found here. It will not receive any further updates.
Older versions of Mac OS X and VLC media player
We provide older releases for users who wish to deploy our software on legacy releases of Mac OS X. You can find recommendations for the respective operating system version below. Note that support ended for all releases listed below and hence they won't receive any further updates.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Firefox Mac Os X 10.4 11 Free Download
Use VLC 2.2.8. Get it here.
Firefox Mac 10.4 11 Free Download
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Use VLC 2.0.10. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel.
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required
Use VLC 0.9.10. Get it for PowerPC or Intel.
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required
Use VLC 0.8.6i. Get it for PowerPC.
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Use VLC 0.8.4a. Get it for PowerPC.
Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah and 10.1 Puma
Use VLC 0.7.0. Get it for PowerPC.
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .