- Epic Computer (Mac) Prank! 'Fake Virus': Hey everybody!Today we will be creating a totally harmless 'fake virus' for Mac that will certainly prank you friends. The procedures a relatively simple and will certainly annoy your victims!This is my first AppleScript app so I would be continuous.
- If you’re using a Mac, you can also use the malware utility in CleanMyMac X to scan your computer for viruses, like those you may have downloaded from an Apple fake virus alert. CleanMyMac X has a regularly-updated database of malware and when it scans your Mac, it compares what it finds with that database.
- Fake virus screen demanding money for file decryption. Prank your friends opening this in their machine! Decryptor 2.1 Hurry! Your files will be permanently deleted.
Fake 'MacDefender' Brings Malware to Macs By Jared Newman, PCWorld May 2, 2011 12:20 PM Fake anti-virus software is an old breed of malware that's ﬁnally found a new trick: Attacking Macs. The malicious Mac app is called MacDefender, and according to Intego, it hides within. Recently, Mac users reported several cases of getting the Adobe Flash Player virus on Mac. When they go to certain websites, Adobe Flash Player keeps asking to update on Mac even though the system is updated. What Is the ‘Flash Player Update REQUIRED’ Virus on Mac? The Adobe Flash Player is a commonly used program that is trusted by most users.
What Happened To This Computer?
All your personal data, photos, videos, work files, including your operating system have been encrypted and can be accessed again if you pay a ransome. You can't access anything on this machine but this screen.
You have one hour to pay the prize, otherwise you will no longer be able to decrypt them. Powering off or restarting your computer will also destroy your files.
What Can You Do?
You might be looking for a way to recover your files but don't waste your time. We use an unbreakable encryption so nobody can restore your files without a decryption key.
You can purchase your key using one of the payment methods listed below. You will get a code to paste in the input field and click Decrypt. After this you should be restored in a couple of minutes.
Is This Legal?
Someone who has access to this computer has recently installed one of our free applications and agreed for the files to be encrypted by accepting the terms and conditions. This procedure is absolutely legal, we are a certified and awarded company specialized in computer viruses and digital identity theft. We will send you an invoice for your payment.
How Do You Pay?
We offer many payment methods to make the transaction smooth and easy to make you a satisfied but not a returning customer:
- Send $399 + Tax worth of Monopoly Money to this address:
- Send the fee with PayDude:
- We now accept kidneys!
Call now to request kidney transplant: +1 804 TAKE MY KIDNEY
Still Having Trouble
You shouldn't be worried, your files are safe and you don't need to pay anything.
This was just a prank :)
You can revert back to the window view pressing the F11 key or go back to the home page to prank someone else.
1. Click in the menu bar and choose “Force Quit”.
In the window that opens up, select “Safari” and click “Force Quit.
2. Relaunch Safari holding the shift key down.
Mac Virus Software
Additional steps if needed:
3. Turn off wifi and turn it back on.
Turn off Wifi. Click Wifi icon in the menu bar and select “Turn Wifi off”.
Visit another website.
You won’t have internet connection.
Turn on Wifi. Click Wifi icon in the menu bar and select “Turn Wifi on”.
Select your Network.
Free Mac Virus Scan
4. Click Safari in the Safari menu bar and choose “Clear History”.
Select an appropriate time frame.
For additional info: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203987
Apr 26, 2018 8:53 AM