The Wondershare Video Converter for Mac supports video downloads from over 10,000 sites, including popular names like YouTube, DailyMotion, Lynda, Facebook, and many more. By default, the videos are downloaded in the source formats, but you can choose any other format as well in which you want the files to be downloaded. There is also an option to download an entire playlist or just download the MP3 version of the file.
To download and access PowerPoint on your Mac, follow these steps below. Check out the products mentioned in this article: MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy). To download the file: Click the Download VLC button and save the DMG file to your Mac. Double-click the downloaded DMG file in your Downloads folder. Drag the VLC icon (the orange-and-white cone) to the Applications folder.
Download Online Videos on Mac Easily and Quickly-Wondershare UniConverter (Mac) User Guide
Part 1. Best way to download YouTube videos to MP4 on Mac
The below guide shows the steps for downloading videos from YouTube to your computer. And the steps for downloading from the other sites are also the same.
- Learn how to extract an embedded video from a PowerPoint presentation. You may want to do this if you have lost the original copy of the video and all you ha.
- Extract the zip file (or browse the zip file contents). You will see a directory structure now present in the folder. Navigate to ppt media and all your image and media files will be present. You can now copy these files (and convert, if necessary) for use in other presentation mediums.
- Windows Media files (.wmv,.wma) aren't supported on PowerPoint 2016 for Mac or PowerPoint for Microsoft 365 for Mac. There are a number of 3rd party tools for Mac that can convert your.wmv or.wma file to one of the supported formats listed above.
Step 1 Choose Downloader at Wondershare UniConverter.
Run the installed Wondershare software on your PC, and from the main interface, click on the Downloader function from the left side of the panel.
Step 2 Copy the video URL to be downloaded.
Open the desired videos on the browser window of your Mac and copy its URL
Step 3 Paste URL and select downloading options.
Move back to the software interface and click on the sign that will automatically paste the copied link to the interface. After analyzing the link, a dialog box will open from where you need to select the format and the resolution in which you want the video to be downloaded. There is also an option to download the audio or the thumbnail if required. Choose if you want to download the subtitles and the language.
This dialog box appears whenever you paste a URL to the interface. In case if you want the selected settings as the default download options for all the files, you enable the checkbox next to Set my choices as the default and don’t show me again. Finally, click on the Download button.
Note: If you click on the Download then Convert button at the bottom-left corner, a pop-up window showing the supported formats will appear. You can choose the format and the resolution from this list, and when you paste the link to the interface, the download process will start straightway in the selected format.
Step 4 Download videos to Mac.
The video download process will now begin, and the status bar will show the remaining time and the other details. You can click on the Pause and the Start button to stop and restart the downloading. If multiple files are being downloaded, you the Pause All and Resume All button as needed.
The downloaded videos can be checked on the interface from the Finished tab.
Part 2. Steps to download YouTube playlist to MP4 on Mac
Wondershare UniConverter also allows downloading an entire YouTube Playlist to MP4 and other formats in simple steps. Below given is the guide for the same.
Step 1 Copy the link of the YouTube playlist.
Open the YouTube playlist that you want to download and copy its URL.
Step 2 Paste the link to the download section.
Download Video From Powerpoint Mac Download
Open the software and select the Downloader option from the left-hand side list of main features. Next, click on the sign, and the copied URL will automatically paste to the software interface. A pop-up dialog box will now open from where you need to select the Download playlist option.
Step 3 Choose the songs and download them.
A pop-up window will open again, showing the list of the songs in the playlist. By default, all the songs are selected to be downloaded. You can de-select the ones that you do not want to download. Under Save as: tab, select Video option. Expand the drop-down menu at Desired video quality: and select from the available option.
Choose the system location to save the downloaded videos from the File Location: tab.
Finally, hit on the Download button, the software will start downloading your playlist songs, and the progress can be checked from the progress bar.
On the software interface, the downloaded songs appear on the Finished tab.
Part 3. How to download YouTube videos to MP3 on Mac
If you only want the audio file from your YouTube videos, Wondershare UniConverter has an option to download only the MP3 file. The steps for the same are as follows.
Step 1 Copy YouTube video URL.
Open the YouTube video on your Mac browser and copy its URL
Step 2 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and choose to download MP3.
Open the software on your system, and from the supported list of functions on the left-side panel, select the Downloader option. Expand the drop-down menu at the sign and select the Download MP3 option. The copied link will automatically paste to the interface.
Step 3 Download MP3 and location the file.
The software will start downloading the MP3 from the YouTube video, and the progress can be checked.
Once the download process is complete, the MP3 file can be checked on the interface from the Finished tab while on the system it can be checked from the location selected at the File Location:
Why would you want to add a video clip within a PowerPoint slide? There are plenty of wrong reasons, and a few good ones -- let us explore the goodreasons and then show you how you can add a video clip to your slide in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac. Here are some good reasons:
- You need to show how a machine process works, and a recorded video clip is far more simpler to insert than animating the entire sequence.
- An important person cannot attend an event and sends his or her message as a recorded video clip -- you insert this on the first slide.
- You want to show recorded video coverage to strengthen your point-of-view.
- Finally, the video clip should add value to the presentation and be beneficial to your audience.
Some points that you should consider while inserting a video clip in PowerPoint 2011 are:
- Your presentation should have been saved at least once before inserting the video.
- Your video clip should be in a PowerPoint friendly fileformat.
- Preferably, copy any movie/video file you want to insert to the same folder which includes the presentation.
The last option ensures that your video links always work -- this is less of a problem with PowerPoint 2011 since this version embeds any insertedvideos as part of the presentation itself -- we explain this further later on this page. Now, follow these steps to learn how to insert a movie(video) in PowerPoint 2011:
- Launch PowerPoint. You will see the PresentationGallery which allows you to set various attributes for your new presentation, such as a presetTheme or template. In this gallery make selections or just clickCancel to open a blank presentation with a new slide. Preferably, save your presentation. Thenchange the layout of this slide to Title andContent by selecting LayoutTitleandContent option within theHome tab of the Ribbon. This results in the slide layoutyou see in Figure 1.
Notice that this layout has a Content placeholder that lets you add bulleted text or any of the 6 other content types in the slide -- these 6 contenttypes are indicated by the 6 buttons you see in the Content placeholder as shown in Figure 1. Click on the Insert Movie fromFile button within the Content placeholder (highlighted in red within Figure 1).
Figure 1: Insert Movie from File button within the Content placeholder
- If you want to add a video on a slide that includes no Content placeholder (slide with a Blank layout), select theHome tab of the Ribbon, and click the Media button within the Insert group(highlighted in red within Figure 2) -- from the drop-down gallery that appears, select the Movie from File optionas shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Movie from File option selected within the Media drop-down galleryNote: You can also insert a movie clip from the MediaBrowser -- to learn more, see our Media Browser (Movies Tab)in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac tutorial.
- Either way, you will summon Choose a Movie dialog box. Navigate to the folder where your movie to be inserted is located, andyou will see the icons or thumbnails of the movies, as shown in Figure 3. Click the movie icon you need.
Figure 3: Choose a Movie dialog boxNote: Can't see the movie thumbnails, as shown in Figure 3? Do you see a list or columns instead? It's simple tochange between the views in PowerPoint 2011. Locate the View button (highlighted in green within Figure 3), and optto view the items as icons by selecting the box with four squares (highlighted in red within Figure 4)in the View button. This will make the folder contents to show up as thumbnails. See Figure 4 for an enlarged viewof the View button.
Figure 4: View as icons option selected within the View button
Let us explore whether you want to only choose the Insert button (highlighted in red withinFigure 3, above) or even select the Link to File check-box (highlighted in blue within Figure 3,above):
- Insert: When you just click the Insert button without selecting the Link to File check-box, thevideo is embedded within the presentation. This is the default option, and will save the inserted video as a part of the presentation file. Do notethat this option will increase the file size of the presentation, although PowerPoint 2011 does some automatic compression.
- Link to File: If you want to link the video in your folder to the slide where you place it, also select theLink to File check-box as shown in Figure 5, before clicking the Insert Button. This will reducethe size of your presentation since PowerPoint only saves the path and name of your video -- rather than saving the entire video. Also, if the linkedvideo is edited outside PowerPoint, the change will get reflected within the presentation automatically as long as the file name and location is notchanged for the edited video. Conversely, if the original video is deleted or renamed, you will see message saying“Media is not found”.
Figure 5: Link to File optionNote: If the Link to File option is something you want to choose, you must ideally copy the video used to the samefolder that contains your presentation, and save the presentation at least once before you place the video within your slide.
- Whichever option you choose (as explained above), PowerPoint will place the video on the slide as shown in Figure 6. If you haveinserted the video on the blank slide, video will be placed at the center of the slide.
Figure 6: Video placed on slide
- Click on the video to play, or use the Play button (highlighted in red withinFigure 6) on the Player Controls. You can also set the video to play automatically after the slide shows -- to do that select thevideo so that the Format Movie tab of the Ribbon appears. Click the Format Movie tab to activate it-- locate the Start button that is shown highlighted in red within Figure 7 -- click it.
Figure 7: Start button within the Format Movie tab
- This opens a drop-down list as shown in Figure 8 -- select the Automatically option as shown inFigure 8.
Figure 8: Automatically playing mode selected
- Save your presentation.
Download Video From Powerpoint Mac Os
Insert Video (Movie) Clips in PowerPoint 2016 for Windows
Insert Video (Movie) Clips in PowerPoint 2013 for Windows
Insert Video (Movie) Clips in PowerPoint 2010 for Windows
Insert Movies in PowerPoint 2007 for Windows
Insert Movies in PowerPoint 2003, 2002, 2000, and 97 for Windows