For Mac users in an Enterprise environment, this app gives the User control over administration of their machine by elevating their level of access to Administrator privileges on macOS. Users can set the time frame using Preferences to perform specific tasks such as install or remove an application. SAP/macOS-enterprise-privileges.
- Download SAP Crystal Reports 2020 for Windows to transform data into dynamic reports delivering actionable information. SAP Crystal Reports 2020 has had 1 update within the past 6 months.
- SAP GUI, SAP GUI 7.4 Download, sap gui 7.4 for mac, SAP GUI 7.40, SAP GUI 7.40 Download for Mac, SAP GUI Download, SAP GUI for Mac.
On this page:
Before You Begin
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
- Ensure that you have Administrator privileges on the system.
- Ensure that you have 350 MB free on your computer's hard drive.
- If you are logged into SAPgui, log off and 'Quit' the SAPgui application.
- If you have an SAP folder on your hard drive within the Applications folder, make a note of the name of the folder. You will be able to revert to the prior version if necessary.
A. SAPgui and Kerberos Tickets
Acquire Kerberos tickets. Tickets are required to connect to SAP systems
- SAPgui may bring up the Ticket Viewer to prompt you to obtain Kerberos tickets. If not:
- You may see an error mentioning 'GSS-API'
- SAPgui may stall at 'Connecting...'
- Your SAPgui session may freeze.
All of these behaviors mean that either you do not have Kerberos tickets, or your Kerberos tickets have expired. To resolve that issue, use the instruction below to get tickets manually.
- How to get Kerberos tickets manually
- Launch Kerberos Ticket Viewer (/Applications/Utilities/Ticket Viewer). On Mac OS Catalina it is located in (/System/Library/CoreServices/Applications)
- Enter your Kerberos username (the first part of your @mit.edu email address), and your Kerberos password (the password used to check your @mit.edu email).
- If You cannot find the Ticket Viewer app (Catalina OS) then (re)install the Java JDK, reboot and it should show up.
NOTE: Your Kerberos tickets will last for 10 hours only, and have to be manually renewed if you wish to remain in SAP longer. If you do wish to remain in SAP longer than 10 hours, it's a good idea to renew them at least 20 minutes or so before they expire.
B. Ensure Kerberos Extras is installed
Download and install Kerberos Extras.
C. Install Oracle Java 8 JDK
Note: SAPgui 7.40 for Mac requires Oracle Java 8 JDK. Go to Oracle's download page to download Java SE Development Kit 8 for Mac OS X. An Oracle account is required to download Java 8 JDK.You'll receive the prompt to create an account once you select the correct JDK version.
- Double-click on the JDK Installer package.
Result: The installer opens.
- Click Continue to begin the Oracle Java JDK installer.
Result: The Destination Select window opens.
- To install for all users of the computer, click Continue.
Result: The Installation Type window opens.
- For a standard install, click Install.
Result: You are prompted for your administrator password.
- Enter the administrator credentials and click Install Software.
- The installation will execute.
- Once installation is complete, click Close to finish the installation.
SAPGUI 7.40 rev 2 Installation Instructions
Follow the on-screen instructions and accept all default values to complete the install.
- Download the SAPgui7.40.2 installer
Result: The installer, SAPgui-7.40.2.dmg, should now be in your Downloads folder, or on the Desktop.
- Double-click SAPgui-7.40.2.dmg.
Result: The dmg opens and displays the installer.
- Click on the installer icon, SAPgui_signed.pkg
Result: The Install SAPgui_signed window appears.
- Click Continue.
Result: The Destination Select window appears.
- Select your destination, usually your computer's hard drive.
Result: The Installation Type window appears.
- For a standard install, click Install.
- When prompted, enter the Administrator password for the computer and click Install Software.
Result: SAPgui will install and show you an Installation Complete message.
- Installation is now complete. Click Close.
- Navigate on your Macintosh Hard Drive to Applications > SAP Clients > SAPGUI > SAPGUI.
- Drag SAPGUI to the dock for easy launch.
- Double-click SAPGUI or click the SAP icon in the dock.
Result: SAP Logon pad launches.
NOTE: If 'Connections' does not have an option for SAP System 'ACP SAP GRC Production', send an email to the Help Desk.
- Double-click Production to log in to SAPgui.
NOTE: If the splash screen stalls at 'Connecting...', see SAPgui and Kerberos Tickets.
- When connecting for the first time to Production, you may see a pop-up selection box. If it appears, select Productive: Fully Trusted. Needs access to local resources, then click OK. It should look like this:?
If SAPgui remains unresponsive after getting new tickets, you may need to 'Force Quit' the application.
Sap Download Manager Mac
- Follow the menu path Apple > Force Quit.
Result: A popup window appears with a list of applications.
- Select SAPGUI.
- Press Force Quit.
- Press Force Quit again to confirm.
- SAP BAPI JCA Adapter v.1.0JCA resource adapter for SAP. Implemented features: JCA Specification 1.0, LocalTransaction supported, Connection pooling, Common Client interface. Implementation is based on SAP Java Connector (JCo), which is not distributed with the ...
- SapJ - Java Extensions for SAP v.rcjSap provides java extensions for the SAP ISA (Internet Sales Application) Portals/Shops including taglibs, content managment, upgrades to struts 1.2. With the usage of this extensions, you will be able to easily customize and extend the ISA ...
- Jabapper - Java SAP Bapi Executor v.rcA Java SAP Bapi Execution Framework.This framework will execute SAP R3 Functions by reading SAP descriptors from XML files.Requires Java Connector, Commons-DigesterProvides data type conversion, aggregate functions, localization, and more...
- Hovitaga Report Generator v.1.0Hovitaga Report Generator is an ABAP add-on that accelerates SAP reporting by significantly reducing development time. This is achieved with automatic ABAP code generation, which eliminates manual programming of code that is always part of every ...
- Open PI Initiative (OPI2) v.rc.1.2The Open PI Initiative and its subprojects offer adapters, modules and tools for SAP's integration platform SAP® NetWeaver® Process Integration (SAP® NetWeaver® PI, formerly SAP® Exchange ...
- XAware Data Integration Project v.965Create services to integrate applications & move data of any type. Build data views across DBMS, SOAP, HTTP/REST, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, SharePoint, Text, LDAP, FTP sources to read, write & transfer data. Eclipse designer & run-time ...
- BOE Stress Tester v.1.0.0009Boest is an application for stress testing an SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise deployment. It launches a series of tests in parallel from which we can measure performance of the BOE system ...
- TBarCode/X Advanced Barcode Generator v.9.0.0Plug the advanced bar-code generator TBarCode/X into printer queues or embed TBarCode/X into your applications. Generate or print all linear and 2D bar-codes in an instant. More than 80 bar code symbologies are supported (2/5, EAN128, GS1, QRCode,..) ...
- TEC-IT TBarCode for Linux v.8.0.5Cross-Platform BAR CODE GENERATOR TBarCode/X offers users, administrators and software developer versatile bar code printing functionality on Mac OS, LINUX and UNIX operating systems. More than 80 different symbologies are supported by TBarCode/X.
- DBeaver v.1.4.5Free Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. Java-based application, supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, Sybase, SQLite and any database which has JDBC driver.
Download Sap Management Console
- TBarCode/X Advanced Barcode Generator Plug the advanced bar-code generator TBarCode/X into printer
- Hovitaga Report Generator Hovitaga Report Generator is an ABAP add-on that accelerates
- DBeaver Free Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. Java-based
- TEC-IT TBarCode for Linux Cross-Platform BAR CODE GENERATOR TBarCode/X offers users,
- Open PI Initiative (OPI2) The Open PI Initiative and its subprojects offer adapters,
- SapJ - Java Extensions for SAP jSap provides java extensions for the SAP ISA (Internet
- XAware Data Integration Project Create services to integrate applications & move data of any
- SAP BAPI JCA Adapter JCA resource adapter for SAP . Implemented features: JCA
- BOE Stress Tester Boest is an application for stress testing an SAP
- Jabapper - Java SAP Bapi Executor A Java SAP Bapi Execution Framework.This framework will