- Mac Excel Trial
- Analysis Toolpak Mac Excel 2011 Free Download Windows 7
- Analysis Toolpak Mac Excel 2011 Free Download Pc
- Analysis Toolpak Mac Excel 2011 Free Download 64-bit
With the XLMiner Analysis ToolPak App, you can perform statistical analyses of the same types available in the Analysis ToolPak in desktop Microsoft Excel. The App provides all 19 interactive functions included in the Excel Analysis ToolPak, plus a 20th function often requested by users, logistic regression. How to load the Analysis Toolpak? When we’re using Excel for Mac, we load the Analysis Toolpak through these steps: In the Tools tab, select Excel Add-Ins; Figure 3. Excel Add-Ins option in menu. In the Add-ins window, select Analysis Toolpak and click OK. We have successfully loaded the Analysis Toolpak. For free use by everyone, problem size limits in this Solver add-in are the same as in the Excel Solver (200 decision variables and 100 constraints in addition to bounds on the variables). Limits on Solver subproblems and iterations operate just as they do in the Excel Solver, but the backend server currently limits solving time to 30 seconds.
Meet StatPlus:mac LE — a free edition of StatPlus:mac Professional developed by AnalystSoft. If you are using a Mac and Microsoft Excel 2004–2019 for Mac or Apple Numbers for daily analytical and statistical purposes, StatPlus:mac LE is exactly what you need to get started! Get a powerful statistical tool for free – now with a set of new essential features - without leaving Excel.
Try the free version now and find out why - statistically - most people stop looking for any other tools once they find StatPlus:mac!
FREE DOWNLOADCOMPARE TO PRO
By installing this software you accept all the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement provided here.
Jun 23, 2016 Analysis ToolPak for Mac Free Alternative. With the XLSTAT Free edition, all the Excel Analysis Toolpak statistical features are made available for free in Excel 2011 and 2016 for Mac. Where to find it? Click here for more info on the XLSTAT Free edition. Click here to download and install the XLSTAT free trial.
Mac Excel Trial
No matter if you are an experienced user migrating from a familiar toolset or a novice exploring the capabilities of the new software, StatPlus:mac LE gives you an easily configured workspace with a vast array of tools. This free application demonstrates qualities typically only available in costly specialized suites – consistency and accuracy of results, reliability, plenty of data analysis models and tools, various data types, graphs, charts and much, much more.
Analysis Toolpak for Mac
This handy add-on replaces Microsoft Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2008-2019 for Mac. It features a detailed migration guide for users switching from Analysis Toolpak to StatPlus:mac and has the Excel interface you already know! StatPlus:mac LE is fully compatible with Excel 2004—2019 and is the Microsoft recommended replacement of its own Analysis Toolpak module.
Upgrade to Pro
StatPlus:mac Pro allows Microsoft Excel for Mac users to perform all forms of data analysis from the very basics to complex analysis, including as non-parametric and regression analysis, survival analysis, and a wide variety of other methods. Pro users are entitled to receive unlimited priority support during one year (and even on weekends).
Compare Features or Upgrade To PRO
Register For More Benefits
Register now with no obligation and learn more! As a registered customer you will be able to access to latest versions of StatPlus:mac LE and documentation, get basic support and even win free upgrade to Pro version.
Free For Your Project
StatPlus:mac LE is free of charge with no hidden catch - there are no ads, time limits or variable/cases count limits. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Universities, scientific centers, public agencies and research institutes worldwide have already chosen StatPlus:mac as a standard statistical tool and are now reaping the benefits of it versatility, reliability, speed and compatibility with the popular Microsoft Office environment.
Analysis Toolpak Mac Excel 2011 Free Download Windows 7
Analysis Toolpak Mac Excel 2011 Free Download Pc
StatPlus:mac requires macOS 10.9-10.15 (v6 requires 10.7+). macOS Catalina is supported. StatPlus:mac supports Microsoft Excel for Mac (supported versions: 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016, 2019; Office 365 for Mac v16) and Apple Numbers v3/4/5 as a data source. StatPlus:mac does not require Internet connection (except for optional auto-update feature).
Looking For More?
Upgrade now to Pro version and get over 70 features and multi-platform compatibility. StatPlus:mac is most affordable solution for data analysis on Mac with Excel. You will benefit from the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing while enjoying the benefits of precise routines and calculations. Mac/PC license is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
Free or Premium? Features Comparison — StatPlus:mac Pro vs. LE
- Only in StatPlus:mac Pro.
- Available in free LE version.
- Pro Features
- Standalone spreadsheet with Excel (XLS and XLSX), OpenOffice/LibreOffce Calc (ODS) and text documents support.
- 'Add-in' mode for Excel 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016 and 2019.
- 'Add-in' mode for Apple Numbers v3, v4 and v5.
- Priority support.
- Permanent license and free major upgrades during the maintenance period.
- Access to Windows version.
- Options to emulate Excel Analysis ToolPak results and migration guide for users switching from Analysis ToolPak.
- Basic Statistics
- Detailed descriptive statistics.
- One-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test for summarized data.
- Fisher F-test.
- One-sample and two-sample z-tests.
- Correlation analysis and covariance.
- Normality tests (Jarque-Bera, Shapiro-Wilk, Shapiro-Francia, Cramer-von Mises, Anderson-Darling, Kolmogorov-Smirnov, D'Agostino's tests).
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-square.
- Frequency tables analysis (for discrete and continuous variables).
- Multiple definitions for computing quantile statistics.
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- One-way and two-way ANOVA (with and without replications).
- Three-way analysis of variance.
- Post-hoc comparisons - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls, Dunnett.
- General Linear Models (GLM) ANOVA.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Multivariate Analysis
- Principal component analysis (PCA).
- Factor analysis (FA).
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, Fechner).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion. Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA and Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's W (coefficient of concordance).
- Cochran's Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression (residuals analysis, collinearity diagnostics, confidence and prediction bands).
- Weighted least squares (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise (forward and backward) regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Curve fitting.
- Tests for heteroscedasticity: Breusch–Pagan test (BPG), Harvey test, Glejser test, Engle's ARCH test (Lagrange multiplier) and White test.
- Time Series Analysis
- Data processing.
- Fourier analysis.
- Moving average.
- Autocorrelation (ACF and PACF).
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Unit root tests - Dickey–Fuller, Augmented Dickey–Fuller (ADF test), Phillips–Perron (PP test), Kwiatkowski–Phillips–Schmidt–Shin (KPSS test).
- Survival Analysis
- Life tables.
- Kaplan-Meier (log rank test, hazard ratios).
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (Finney and LPM).
LD values (LD50/ED50 and others), cumulative coefficient calculation.
- Receiver operating characteristic curves analysis (ROC analysis).
AUC methods - DeLong's, Hanley and McNeil's. Report includes: AUC (with confidence intervals), curve coordinates, performance indicators - sensitivity and specificity (with confidence intervals), accuracy, positive and negative predictive values, Youden's J (Youden's index), Precision-Recall plot.
- Comparing ROC curves.
- Data Processing
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional).
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- Box plot.
- Stem-and-leaf plot.
- Bland-Altman plot.
- Bland-Altman plot with multiple measurements per subject.
- Quantile-quantile Q-Q plots for different distributions.
- Control charts - X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, IMR-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.
Analysis Toolpak Mac Excel 2011 Free Download 64-bit
Find out how to use StatPlus:mac. Tutorials for current version v6 coming soon.